Colleague is Brookdale Community College’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. Colleague is a software package from Ellucian that includes Student, Financials, and Human Resources information systems.
Designated Staff and Administrators
Maintains college’s administrative data for:
- Financial records
- Student Information Records
- Human Resources and personnel records
Colleague Online Self-Paced Video Training (NOTE: you will need to log into SharePoint to access the training)
For training and support documentation, please contact Linda Bernabeu, OIT Technical Trainer, at 732-224-2805
If you have an issue or request related to this service, the Brookdale Office of Information Technology’s Help Desk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Contact the IT Help Desk using one of the following methods:
- Create a Support Ticket: Using self-service to open a ticket gives you the flexibility to check on the status and add comments on a ticket and is the preferred method.
- Select the Help Desk icon from the MyBrookdale Quicklaunch to create a support ticket. Log in with your NetID username and password.
- E-mail: HelpDesk@brookdalecc.edu
- Call (732) 224-2829: Used for emergency issues that require immediate assistance.