Colleague is Brookdale Community College’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. Colleague is a software package from Ellucian that includes Student, Financials, and Human Resources information systems.
Designated Staff and Administrators
Maintains college’s administrative data for:
- Financial records
- Student Information Records
- Human Resources and personnel records
Colleague Online Self-Paced Video Training (NOTE: you will need to log into SharePoint to access the training)
If you have an issue or request related to this service, the Brookdale Office of Information Technology’s Help Desk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Contact the IT Help Desk using one of the following methods:
- Create a Support Ticket: Using self-service to open a ticket gives you the flexibility to check on the status and add comments on a ticket and is the preferred method.
- Select the Help Desk icon from the MyBrookdale Quicklaunch to create a support ticket. Log in with your NetID username and password.
- E-mail: HelpDesk@brookdalecc.edu
- Call (732) 224-2829: Used for emergency issues that require immediate assistance.