OIT Help Desk Service-Now (SNOW) Online Ticketing System User Guide
You may submit a Help Desk Service using either method listed below:
- Email HelpDesk@brookdalecc.edu
- Submit a Help Desk ticket directly through Service-Now Ticketing System (SNOW). The following provides detailed instructions on how to create a service ticket. You may log in to SNOW from the following link https://ellucian.service-now.com
Follow the steps below to create a Help Desk Support ticket using Service-Now Ticketing System (SNOW)
- Enter your full Brookdale email address and your NetID password. (Note: If you have forgotten your NetID password, you can use NetID to Change/Reset your password. DO NOT use the “reset password here“ link on this page)
- Click Login
- Click Submit New Ticket from the left navigation menu
- Complete the required fields, those with a red asterisk next to the field name.
- In the Short Description field, enter a brief description of the issue. In the Description, field enter the details of the issue(s) you are experiencing.
- Click Save
- Optional: If you need to attach a file, click the Attachment icon
- Browse and upload your file
- Click Update
- You will see a log entry of your submitted ticket.
- Select Logout from the drop-down arrow next to your name.
You will receive an email confirmation to your Brookdale email regarding your ticket. A HelpDesk Technician will contact you once the ticket is processed.