Overview – Entrinsik Informer
Entrinsik Informer is a web-based reporting utility that provides quick and easy access to data stored in Colleague. The Informer interface allows for drag-and-drop and other functionality used in other cutting-edge web applications. Informer access and security are independent of your Colleague security classes, and approval is given on an individual basis through the appropriate module custodians.
- Self-Service Reporting and BI tool
- Drag and Drop functionality with an intuitive graphical user interface
- Customized Reports
- Data filtering
- Supports pivoting for multidimensional analysis
Note: You must sign-up with Entrinsik Informer Support to view the video tutorials listed below.
- Informer – Documentation (Note: Requires account with Entrinsik Support)
- Informer – Report Writing (Note: Requires account with Entrinsik Support)
- Informer – Dashboards (Note: Requires account with Entrinsik Support)
If you have an issue or request related to this service, the Brookdale Office of Information Technology’s Help Desk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Contact the IT Help Desk using any of the following methods:
- Create a Support Ticket: Using self-service to open a ticket gives you the flexibility to check on the status and add comments on a ticket and is the preferred method.
- Select the Help Desk icon from the MyBrookdale Quicklaunch to create a support ticket. Log in with your Brookdale email and NetID password.
- E-mail: HelpDesk@brookdalecc.edu
- Call (732) 224-2829: Used for emergency issues that require immediate assistance.