Overview – PC & Mac Support
The Office of Information Technology User Services Team is responsible for configuring, imaging. maintaining and supporting, all Brookdale administrative computers, printers, and mobile devices distributed to staff and faculty.
Faculty and Staff
- Knowledgeable trained support technicians
- On-site software installs, upgrades, and hardware service assistance
- New computer, printer and mobile device set-up and configuration
- Fast and effective troubleshooting
If you have an issue or request related to this service, the Brookdale Office of Information Technology’s Help Desk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The IT Help Desk can be reached by any one of the following methods:
- Create a Support Ticket: Using self-service to open a ticket gives you the flexibility to check on the status and add comments on a ticket and is the preferred method.
- Select the Help Desk icon from the MyBrookdale Quicklaunch to create a support ticket. Log in with your Brookdale email and NetID password.
- E-mail: HelpDesk@brookdalecc.edu
- Call (732) 224-2829: Used for emergency issues that require immediate assistance.