SharePoint is Brookdale Community College’s Intranet for employees. Brookdale’s SharePoint site (BrookdaleShare) is a secure place to store, organize, share, and access information from almost any device. SharePoint is a web-based application that that can be viewed in any popular web browser, such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox. To access, click the MyBrookdale link from the top navigation of the Brookdale web site and select the BrookdaleShare icon from the QuickLaunch drop-down menu and enter your NetID username and password.
Staff and Faculty
SharePoint is a Microsoft platform that used to manage and access secure content from a web browser. It provides:
- Collaboration workspaces
- Intranet functionality
- Repository for necessary Employee Forms and Documents
To request a SharePoint site for a Department or Committee, please contact, Linda Bernabeu, OIT Technical Trainer at 732-224-2805
For training and support documentation, please contact, Linda Bernabeu, OIT Technical Trainer at 732-224-2805
If you have an issue or request related to this service, the Brookdale Office of Information Technology’s Help Desk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Contact the IT Help Desk using one of the following methods:
- Create a Support Ticket: Using self-service to open a ticket gives you the flexibility to check on the status and add comments on a ticket and is the preferred method.
- Select the Help Desk icon from the MyBrookdale Quicklaunch to create a support ticket. Log in with your Brookdale email and NetID password.
- E-mail: HelpDesk@brookdalecc.edu
- Call (732) 224-2829: Used for emergency issues that require immediate assistance.