Overview – WebAdvisor
WebAdvisor is the web-based information system for students, faculty, and staff at Brookdale. The site provides students with access to their academic, financial, and biographic records as well as the ability to search and register for classes, view class schedules, final grades, and evaluate progress toward their degree. WebAdvisor provides faculty with class roster information and provides staff with access to HR/Payroll information and the ability to submit leave requests.
Students, Faculty and Staff
- Check Grades
- Check Schedules
- Access to Account Balance and Financial Aid Information
- Register/Drop/Add Course
- Employees Submit Leave Requests
- Access W-2 Forms
- Enter Grade (Faculty)
- View Class Rosters (Faculty)
If you have an issue or request related to this service, the Brookdale Office of Information Technology’s Help Desk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The IT Help Desk can be reached by any one of the following methods:
- Create a Support Ticket: Using self-service to open a ticket gives you the flexibility to check on the status and add comments on a ticket and is the preferred method.
- Select the Help Desk icon from the MyBrookdale Quicklaunch to create a support ticket. Log in with your Brookdale email and NetID password.
- E-mail: HelpDesk@brookdalecc.edu
- Call (732) 224-2829: Used for emergency issues that require immediate assistance.