Office 365 is Microsoft’s hosted collaboration and productivity suite of applications. Office 365 includes access to the web and mobile versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote, and as well as OneDrive, the cloud file storage. With Office 365, you can work from anywhere, on any device, and seamlessly collaborate and share documents.
Faculty and Staff
- Staff and Faculty who have been issued a desktop or laptop can access their email from Microsoft Outlook Desktop Client.
- Outlook Enhanced Web Application (OWA) accessed from the MyBrookdale link from the Brookdale website, select the Office 365 icon.
- Quota – The default quota for Email accounts is 50GB.
- Email – read your mail with Outlook or other supported desktop clients and mobile device clients, or through Outlook Web Access.
- Calendaring – manage your schedule and look at the free/busy time of others to more easily book appointments and meetings.
- Address books – access Brookdale Community College’s Global Address List or manage your contacts with centralized address books.
- Synchronization – keep your email, contacts, and calendar updated and in sync between your computers and mobile devices.
- OneDrive for Business – 1 TB of cloud-based storage accessible from any device with an internet connection
- Access to Office Web Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote)
- Download Mobile Applications for smartphones and tablets (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote)
View Self-Help Resources:
- Configuring Email on Mobile for Office 365
- Office Mobile Apps – Download Instructions
- Office 365 Resources – (for Students)
- Office 365 Resources – (for Employees)
- Office 365 FAQs
- OIT FAQ’s – Office 365
- Microsoft Office for Home Use
- Configure Outlook Client on Your Personal Computer
- View Quarantined Emails
- Forward Office 365 Email
- ATP SafeLinks
If you have an issue or request related to this service, the Brookdale Office of Information Technology’s Help Desk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Contact the IT Help Desk using one of the following methods:
- Create a Support Ticket: Using self-service to open a ticket gives you the flexibility to check on the status and add comments on a ticket and is the preferred method.
- Select the Help Desk icon from the MyBrookdale Quicklaunch to create a support ticket. Log in with your Brookdale email and NetID password.
- Email: HelpDesk@brookdalecc.edu
- Call (732) 224-2829: Used for emergency issues that require immediate assistance.