Overview – Wireless Access
Wireless access to the Brookdale network is available throughout the campus, in all buildings and classrooms. All Higher Education Centers support wireless access throughout the facilities.
Current Students, Faculty, Staff, and Brookdale Guests
Note: Guest Accounts are available upon request. Please contact the Help Desk 732-224-2829.
- Support for wireless access via 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n
- Secure access via native encryption, via 802.1x, or a VPN Client
Connecting to the Wireless Network
If you have an issue or request related to this service, the Brookdale Office of Information Technology’s Help Desk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The IT Help Desk can be reached by any of the following methods:
- Create a Support Ticket: Using self-service to open a ticket gives you the flexibility to check on the status and add comments on a ticket and is the preferred method.
- Select the Help Desk icon from the MyBrookdale Quicklaunch to create a support ticket. Log in with your Brookdale email and NetID password.
- E-mail: HelpDesk@brookdalecc.edu
- Call (732) 224-2829: Used for emergency issues that require immediate assistance.
Contact the OIT Help Desk 24/7 | Phone 732-224-2829 | Email | Create a Support Ticket | Services & Support