As a Brookdale student, you have access to Brookdale’s academic planning tool, Student Planning. Student Planning is an interactive, web-based tool that will help you find the perfect courses, track your progress toward your degree, and chart a clear path to graduation, all in one place.
You can use Student Planning to:
- Create a Degree Plan that will fast-track you through Brookdale
- Find courses that match your schedule. Search for classes by day of the week, time of day, and location (you can take classes at any of our locations in Lincroft, Freehold, Hazlet, Long Branch, Neptune, or Wall)
- Schedule classes and view them on an easy-to-read calendar
- Register for courses online right from the module starting on your assigned Priority Registration day
- Track your progress towards a degree or certificate use are pursuing
- Do a “what if” analysis to see effects of changing a program of study (i.e, Entered Brookdale in the Dental Radiology, but considering changing to Nursing. How many of the courses that you’ve taken for Radiology will count toward your RN degree?)
Access Student Planning from WebAdvisor > Academic Information>My Plan & Schedule
Learn on your own?
Click the tabs above to access training videos and documentation.
Call 732-224-2555 for assistance with Student Planning
- Degree tracking and what-if analysis make it very easy to monitor progress and identify required courses.
- Clear “on track” and “on time” indicators help stay on an academic path
- Progress bars show both completed and in-progress courses
- Fast-path and what-if analyses identify which program is closest to complete based on the courses already taken
- Search for classes, create a schedule and then register directly from the course plan
- Red warning messages identify schedule conflicts
- Plan out courses for multiple terms in an easy to visualize calendar
- Responsive design makes it easy to access plans and register for courses from any mobile device
- Register for classes with a simple click
Video Overviews of Student Planning
Want to find out more about what the Student Planning module can do? Watch the video tutorials.
Student Planning at Brookdale – Length(00:01:00)
Introduction To Student Planning and Registration – Length(00:05:09)
Plan your Course Schedule Part I – Length(00:05:20)
Plan your Course Schedule Part II – Length(00:04:20)
In order to register for Brookdale classes, all degree-seeking students who have completed less than 12 college level credits (this includes new degree-seeking students) must register and view the on-demand video for our Student Planning system.
Click here* to register and view this recorded On-Demand Webinar session.
*Important note: Once you have viewed the online On-Demand Webinar it takes approximately 24 hours to have your attendance at the information session acknowledged in our system for your Brookdale course registration release.
If you have any questions regarding the Student Planning information sessions, please call Advising/Counseling at 732-224-2555