Canvas is the Learning Management System (LMS) used in all online and hybrid courses offered at Brookdale Community College. An LMS (Learning Management System) is a web-based system for managing course materials. Instructors can make announcements, share course materials, and enhance discussion, all in one easily accessible location.
Current Students, Faculty and Staff
- Click the MyBrookdale link located in the audience navigation on the right side of the Brookdale website.
- Select the Canvas icon from the drop-down menu.
- Allows faculty to easily manage, add and edit course materials and content in one central web-based location.
- Course content can be easily enhanced and modified to include audio, video, and other multimedia.
- Students have 24/7 access to course resource, materials, and announcements.
- Discussion boards foster and enhance student communication and engagement in the course.
Contact Teaching and Learning Center for Canvas Support.The Teaching and Learning can be reached by any one of the following methods:
•Call: (732) 224-2089