Canvas is the Learning Management System (LMS) used in all online and hybrid courses offered at Brookdale Community College. An LMS (Learning Management System) is a web-based system for managing course materials. Instructors can make announcements, share course materials, and enhance discussion, all in one easily accessible location.
Current Students, Faculty, and Staff
- Click the MyBrookdale link located in the audience navigation on the right side of the Brookdale website.
- Select the Canvas icon from the drop-down menu.
- Allows faculty to easily manage, add, and edit course materials and content in one central web-based location.
- Course content can be easily enhanced and modified to include audio, video, and other multimedia.
- Students have 24/7 access to course resources, materials, and announcements.
- Discussion boards foster and enhance student communication and engagement in the course.
Contact the IT Help Desk using one of the following methods:
- Create a Support Ticket: Using self-service to open a ticket gives you the flexibility to check on the status and add comments on a ticket and is the preferred method.
- Select the Help Desk icon from the MyBrookdale Quicklaunch to create a support ticket. Log in with your NetID username and password.
- E-mail: HelpDesk@brookdalecc.edu
- Call (732) 224-2829: Used for emergency issues that require immediate assistance.