Overview – Employee IT Manual
The Employee IT Manual contains valuable information and documentation that will help staff and faculty access and effectively use Brookdale Community College’s Information Technology Resources.
Faculty and Staff
The manual includes information on:
- Cisco Telephone System
- PC/Laptop access
- Administrative Applications
- Web Services and Resources
- Network Infrastructure and Resources
If you have an issue or request related to this service, the Brookdale Office of Information Technology’s Help Desk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Contact the IT Help Desk using any of the following methods:
- Create a Support Ticket: Using self-service to open a ticket gives you the flexibility to check on the status and add comments on a ticket and is the preferred method.
- Select the Help Desk icon from the MyBrookdale Quicklaunch to create a support ticket. Log in with your Brookdale email and NetID password.
- E-mail: HelpDesk@brookdalecc.edu
- Call (732) 224-2829: Used for emergency issues that require immediate assistance.
Contact the OIT Help Desk 24/7 | Phone 732-224-2829 | Email | Create a Support Ticket | Services & Support