Overview – Employee IT Manual
The Employee IT Manual contains valuable information and documentation that will help staff and faculty access and effectively use Brookdale Community College’s Information Technology Resources.
Faculty and Staff
The manual includes information on:
- Cisco Telephone System
- PC/Laptop access
- Administrative Applications
- Web Services and Resources
- Network Infrastructure and Resources
If you have an issue or request related to this service, the Brookdale Office of Information Technology’s Help Desk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The IT Help Desk can be reached by any one of the following methods:
- Service-Now (SNOW) – Using self-service to open a ticket gives you the flexibility to check on the status and add comments on a ticket and is the preferred method
- E-mail: HelpDesk@brookdalecc.edu
- Call: (732) 224-2829