Zoom Web Conferencing
Zoom is the web conferencing tool used by Brookdale. Faculty and Staff can host meetings and webinars in individualized and customized meeting rooms in Zoom.
NOTE: There are limited licenses available for hosting a webinar. Please contact Linda Bernabeu (firstname.lastname@example.org) for additional information on webinar use.
Faculty and Staff
- Log in to brookdalecc.zoom.us
- Enter your complete Brookdale Email and your NetID password
- Multi-Share – Real-time collaboration is easier than ever when multiple people can share their screens at the same time. If you have two monitors, enable the dual monitor’s option in your Zoom settings to view the two most recently shared screens side by side.
- Waiting Room – The Waiting Room feature allows you to control entry to your meeting, admitting your participants for increased security. Admit one participant or everyone at once, and even send a message to those waiting.
- Document upload – quickly upload documents to the meeting room for presentations.
- Video conferencing – see participants who have their web cameras enabled.
- Chat – communicate with participants through the “chat” feature.
- Polling – engage your audience with polling questions.
- Customization – customize your meeting room layout.
- Voice over IP (VoIP) – communicate through VoIP with your participants.
For additional information regarding, accounts, access, and use please contact Linda Bernabeu, OIT Technical Trainer 732-224-2805
If you have an issue or request related to this service, the Brookdale Office of Information Technology’s Help Desk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Contact the IT Help Desk using one of the following methods:
- Create a Support Ticket: Using self-service to open a ticket gives you the flexibility to check on the status and add comments on a ticket and is the preferred method.
- Select the Help Desk icon from the MyBrookdale Quicklaunch to create a support ticket. Log in with your Brookdale email and NetID password.
- E-mail: HelpDesk@brookdalecc.edu
- Call (732) 224-2829: Used for emergency issues that require immediate assistance.