Welcome to Brookdale! Our staff at the Recruitment Services Office is here to help you succeed. Our office provides information to prospective students, parents, and the community about all that Brookdale has to offer. You can look to us for help with:
- Learning about all of the academic programs and certificates that Brookdale offers, whether you’re coming straight from high school or transferring from another college
- Coming back to college as an adult learner, whether for a degree, for career training, or just to expand your horizons
- Attending Brookdale while still in high school through either Early Bird, Dual Enrollment or Fast Start
- Scheduling any necessary pre-registration testing; you can also look at our Early Bird schedule to see when we are testing in your high school
- Leading you through any necessary paperwork, or directing you to other Brookdale employees for further assistance
Our Student Ambassadors are a fantastic source of information about the College – give us a call at 732-224-1857 to schedule a campus tour.
Brookdale has two Open Houses each year. Attending an Open House is a great way to find out all about Brookdale and its many academic departments and programs all in one place. You can also meet representatives from our university partnerships with Rutgers, New Jersey City University, and Georgian Court University that help you get your Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree right in Monmouth County.
Phone Number: 732-224-1857
Location: CAR (Park in Lot 4 or 5)
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm.
We have extended hours on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for evening appointments.
Student Ambassador tours of the Lincroft Campus are also scheduled by appointment.