Welcome to Recruitment Services! We’re here to help.
Start here for everything you – prospective student, parent, or community member – need to know about what Brookdale offers, whether you’re:
- Finding out about all the academic programs and certificates Brookdale offers – straight from high school or transferring from another college;
- Returning to college as an adult learner – for a degree, new or extended career training, or just to expand your horizons;
- Taking Brookdale classes while still in high school through either Early Bird, Dual Enrollment or Fast Start;
- Scheduling your pre-registration testing (or view our High School Visits schedule to see when we are bringing this service to your school);
- Seeking help with your paperwork or other assistance.
Our Student Ambassadors are a fantastic source of information about Brookdale: call 732-224-1857 to schedule a campus tour with one!
Each year Brookdale offers a SPRING and a FALL OPEN HOUSE – attending one of these is the perfect way to learn everything about our programs and services, meet faculty and current students, tour the campus, visit any department or labs you are interested in, and much more! You’ll also meet representatives from our university partners, Rutgers and Georgian Court, who can show you how to earn your Bachelor’s or Master’s here at home in Monmouth County.
Phone Number: 732-224-1857
Location: CAR (Park in Lot 4 or 5)
Our hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM to 5 PM with extended hours on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for evening appointments – please phone for one.
This initiative helps make a smooth transition to college life - you'll get a thorough look at Brookdale's programs and services, and we'll walk you through applying and registering.
High school students can get a head start by taking Brookdale courses while still in high school - we work with your high school to deliver college-level courses to you on site.
If your school doesn't participate in Dual Enrollment, you can still get a head start on your college career with the Fast Start program - experience college level work and earn college credits!
Thinking of returning to college? Whether you want to change careers, complete your degree, or take classes for personal interest, we've got everything you'll need.
Are you enrolled at a four-year school, but want to take a course or two at Brookdale over the summer or during Winterim? We're here for you.
Studying at another college but considering transferring to Brookdale? You’ve come to the right place and here's your "To Do" list.