EOF Online Admissions Application
Please note the following information:
- You must be an admitted student of Brookdale Community College prior to applying. (If you have not applied to Brookdale, CLICK HERE to submit your admissions application.)
- You must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or New Jersey Alternative Financial Aid Application (NJAFAA) for the 2023 – 2024 academic year.
- To learn more about our program eligibility requirements, please visit our “Program Eligibility” page.
- Complete all required fields of the admissions application.
- CLICK HERE to download and complete the Family/Household Worksheet. This information must be included with your application.
- CLICK HERE to download and complete the Personal Statement in essay form. (Accepted file formats for upload are .doc, .docx, .rtf, and .pdf.) ONLY if not meeting our academic eligibility requirements
- Read and complete the Application Certification before submitting your application.
- Send a copy of your 2019 income verification documents and your high school/college transcript to the EOF Office using the MappingXpress link.
NOTE: Only prospective students who do not meet the program’s academic eligibility requirements listed below are required to submit a Personal Statement with their admissions application.
- Your current high school GPA is below 2.30/77/C+ (based on a 4.00 scale)
- Your current college/university GPA is below 2.50
- You earned a GED/High School Equivalency Diploma
Questions? Please contact the EOF Office by completing our “Contact Us” form.