If you have been admitted to Brookdale, use the following checklist to complete your enrollment:
- Set up your Brookdale NetID and Brookdale student email account.
- Send in any high school transcripts and SAT/ACT Scores.
- Request your final transcript from your high school to be sent to Brookdale’s Admission Office.
- Upload your SAT and ACT score report using our secure upload HERE.
- Apply for Financial Aid.
- To schedule an appointment with a Brookdale FAFSA Coach for one-on-one FAFSA completion assistance please click HERE.
- Complete placement assessments*
- Make an appointment with an Advisor.
- Register for classes online.
- Make payment arrangements for the semester bill.
- Shop the College Bookstore.
*For those students NOT waived from testing placement testing