If you have been admitted to Brookdale, use the following checklist to complete your enrollment:
- Set up your Brookdale NetID and Brookdale student email account.
- Send in any high school transcripts and SAT/ACT Scores.
- Request your final transcript from your high school to be sent to Brookdale’s Admission Office.
- Upload your SAT and ACT score report using our secure upload HERE.
- Apply for Financial Aid.
- To schedule an appointment with a Brookdale FAFSA Coach for one-on-one FAFSA completion assistance please click HERE.
- Complete placement assessments*
- Make an appointment with an Advisor.
- Register for classes online.
In an effort to keep Brookdale Community College safe and open, all students will be required to select one of the following options: show proof of COVID-19 vaccination, agree to weekly testing, or document their choice to take all classes remotely. Click HERE to upload your documentation. If you have any questions about Brookdale’s COVID-19 protocols or policies, please visit brookdalecc.edu/covid-in-person-guiding-principles/.
- Make payment arrangements for the semester bill.
- Shop the College Bookstore.
*For those students NOT waived from testing placement testing