If you have been admitted to Brookdale as a Transfer Student, use this checklist to complete your enrollment:
- Set up your Brookdale NetID and Brookdale student email account.
- Send official college transcripts from each of the schools you previously attended. Electronic transcripts should be sent to email@example.com. Paper copies can be mailed to:
Brookdale Community College
Attn: Office of Admissions
765 Newman Springs Rd
Lincroft, NJ 07738
Please note that due to the current COVID-19 situation, electronic documents are recommended. There may be a delay in processing paper documents received during this period of remote services.
- Submit a Transfer Evaluation Request Form to have your transcripts reviewed for transfer credit. Please note a review will not be performed until all transcripts are received officially. Processing time will be between 6 – 8 weeks. Please log into your Self-Service account to see if the evaluation of credits has been performed. Students are encouraged to review their transfer credits with a Student Success Coach or Academic Advisor to discuss how these credits will impact their academic plans.
- Transfer your Financial Aid documentation to Brookdale.
- Complete any remaining Placement Assessments
- Students transferring in with more than 24 transferable credits, including college-level mathematics and English, may qualify for a waiver from placement assessments. Please contact the Office of Academic Advising.
- Schedule an appointment with an Academic Advisor to select your classes at Brookdale. You do not have to wait until your transcripts are officially evaluated before meeting with an Advisor.
- Register for classes using our online self-service tools.
- Make payment arrangements for the semester tuition bill.
- Get your Student ID One Card made.
- Shop the Scroll & Pen College Bookstore.
We’re looking forward to helping your through each of these steps. Please feel free to contact us at any time with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-224-1857.