If you have been admitted to Brookdale as a Transfer Student, use this checklist to complete your enrollment:
- Set up your Brookdale NetID and Brookdale student email account.
- Send official college transcripts from each of the schools you previously attended. Official college transcripts must be requested through your previous institution and sent directly to Brookdale from that institution. Electronic transcripts should be sent to email@example.com. Paper copies can be mailed to:
Brookdale Community College
Attn: Office of Admissions
765 Newman Springs Rd
Lincroft, NJ 07738
Please note that due to the current COVID-19 situation, electronic documents are recommended.
- Submit a Transfer Evaluation Request Form to have your transcripts reviewed for transfer credit. Please note a review will not be performed until all transcripts are received officially. Processing time will be between 6 – 8 weeks. Please log into your Self-Service account to see if the evaluation of credits has been performed. Students are encouraged to review their transfer credits with a Student Success Coach or Academic Advisor to discuss how these credits will impact their academic plans.
- Transfer your Financial Aid documentation to Brookdale.
- Complete any remaining Placement Assessments
- Students transferring in with more than 24 transferable credits, including college-level mathematics and English, may qualify for a waiver from placement assessments. Please contact the Office of Academic Advising.
- Schedule an appointment with an Academic Advisor to select your classes at Brookdale. You do not have to wait until your transcripts are officially evaluated before meeting with an Advisor.
- Register for classes using our online self-service tools.
In an effort to keep Brookdale Community College safe and open, all students will be required to select one of the following options: show proof of COVID-19 vaccination, agree to weekly testing, or document their choice to take all classes remotely. Click HERE to upload your documentation. If you have any questions about Brookdale’s COVID-19 protocols or policies, please visit brookdalecc.edu/covid-in-person-guiding-principles/.
- Make payment arrangements for the semester tuition bill.
- Get your Student ID One Card made.
- Shop the Scroll & Pen College Bookstore.
We’re looking forward to helping your through each of these steps. Please feel free to contact us at any time with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-224-1857.