Brookdale Email & Apps – Office 365 Outlook
Brookdale Community College uses Microsoft’s Cloud Hosted Outlook as the email application for students, staff, and Faculty. Microsoft’s Cloud Hosted Outlook offers comprehensive email, calendaring, and collaboration tools. These tools are integrated with email services on Exchange so you can arrange meetings with your colleagues more efficiently, view calendars of those who have granted you permission, schedule rooms, and resources, and create to-do lists.
Students, Faculty, and Staff
- Students can use the Email+Apps icon from the MyBrookdale link on the Brookdale website to access the Outlook Web App. Enter your complete email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and NetID password.
- Staff and Faculty who have been issued a desktop or laptop can access their email from Microsoft Outlook Desktop Client.
- Staff and Faculty who have not been issued a desktop or laptop can use the Office 365 icon from the MyBrookdale link on the Brookdale website to access the Outlook Web App. Enter your complete email address (email@example.com) and NetID password.
- Quota – The default quota for accounts is 50GB.
- Email – read your mail with Outlook or other supported desktop clients and mobile device clients, or through Outlook Web Access from the Office 365 portal.
- Calendaring – manage your schedule and look at the free/busy time of others to more easily book appointments and meetings.
- Address books – access Brookdale Community College’s Global Address List or manage your contacts with centralized address books.
- Synchronization – keep your email, contacts, and calendar updated and in sync between your computers and mobile devices.
View Self-Help Resources:
- Configuring Email on Mobile for Office365
- Email FAQ’s
- Office 365 FAQ’s, Training, and Documentation for Employees
- Office 365 FAQ’s Training, and Documentation for Students
- Report Spam
- Access Quarantined Email
- Send Encrypted Messages
If you have an issue or request related to this service, the Brookdale Office of Information Technology’s Help Desk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Contact the IT Help Desk using one of the following methods:
- Create a Support Ticket: Using self-service to open a ticket gives you the flexibility to check on the status and add comments on a ticket and is the preferred method.
- Select the Help Desk icon from the MyBrookdale Quicklaunch to create a support ticket. Log in with your NetID username and password.
- Email: HelpDesk@brookdalecc.edu
- Call (732) 224-2829: Used for emergency issues that require immediate assistance.