Configure Outlook Client on Your Personal Computer or Laptop
You can configure Outlook on your personal computer or laptop to access your Brookdale Office 365 account. This includes access to your Email, Calendar, and Contacts.
You must first download and install the Outlook application on your personal computer or laptop if you do not have the application already installed.
For detailed instructions on downloading and installing any Microsoft Office product, please refer to the following page, Get Microsoft Office on your Personal Devices.
Adding your Email Account to Outlook
- Launch Outlook
- Go to the File Menu from the Ribbon
- Select Add an Account
- Enter the following information:
- Your Name
- Your complete Brookdale Email Address
- Your NetID Password
- Click Next to set up the account
NOTE: The versions of Outlook that are listed below are the only versions that are supported by Microsoft for use with Office 365.
- Outlook 2010 SP2, version 14.0.7015.1000 (and greater)
- Outlook 2013 SP1, version 15.0.4569.1506 (and greater)
- Outlook 2016/2019
- Outlook 2016 for Mac
- Outlook 2019
To determine which version of Outlook you are using, follow these steps:
- Start Outlook
- On the Help menu, click About Microsoft Office Outlook