Overview – NetID
MyBrookdale NetID is a username and password you can use for everything you do online with Brookdale. To access NetID, click the MyBrookdale link from the top navigation of the Brookdale web site and select the NetID icon from the QuickLaunch drop-down menu.
Your NetID username and password are used to access the following IT resources:
- Brookdale Email & Apps
- WebAdvisor Self Service
- Bankier Library Online Resources
- Brookdale OneCard
- NJVID Video Repository
- IT Helpdesk
- BrookdaleShare (Staff and Faculty only)
Current Students, Faculty, and Staff.
- Look up your account information: look up your username, Brookdale email address, Brookdale ID number, and your 14 digit Library access code.
- Change/Reset your password: use to change/reset your NetID password. First-time users may use the Change/Reset link to create a password. You will need to know your Brookdale 7-digit ID or Social Security number to Change/Reset your password.
Password Guidelines: Your password is a gateway to all the IT resources at Brookdale. It’s essential you keep it safe and secure as some of our systems contain personally identifiable information. Never share your password with anyone. OIT will never ask you to email your password or ask you to enter your password on a website. If you receive such an email or request, do not respond to them. Forward them to the Help Desk so OIT can take immediate action.
If you have an issue or request related to this service, the Brookdale Office of Information Technology’s Help Desk is available 24 hours a day, 7 seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Contact the IT Help Desk using one of the following methods:
- Create a Support Ticket: Using self-service to open a ticket gives you the flexibility to check on the status and add comments on a ticket and is the preferred method.
- Select the Help Desk icon from the MyBrookdale Quicklaunch to create a support ticket. Log in with your Brookdale email and NetID password.
- E-mail: HelpDesk@brookdalecc.edu
- Call (732) 224-2829: Used for emergency issues that require immediate assistance.