NetID & Password Management Documentation
NetID is a username and password you can use for everything you do online with Brookdale and the MyBrookdale Mobile App: access your email, online courses, schedules, grades, and more.
- First-time Users must Change/Reset their password before accessing any of the Brookdale Common Sign-On Applications from the MyBrookdale QuickLaunch menu.
- Brookdale requires students, faculty, and staff to change their MyBrookdale NetID password at the beginning of each Fall and Spring semesters.
- Remember to update your password on your mobile devices in order to continue to receive your Brookdale email on your mobile devices.
NetID allows you to:
- Lookup your account: look up your username, Brookdale email address, Brookdale 7 digit ID, and your Library access number. (NOTE: You must know your Brookdale 7 digit ID or your social security number to look-up your account information)
- Change/Reset your password: change/reset your password. First-time users can use the Change/Reset your password link to change/reset their password. (NOTE: You must know your Brookdale 7 digit ID or your social security number to Change/Reset your password)
You can access and manage your NetID password from:
- The MyBrookdale link from the top navigation of the Brookdale website.
- Select the NetID icon from the drop down menu.
Lookup your account: use to find your username, Brookdale email address, Brookdale 7 digit ID, and your Library access number. (Top)
Select the link Look-up your account link and follow the onscreen instructions to lookup your account information.
If your LAST NAME and SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER or BROOKDALE ID are found, then the following information is displayed; Username, Brookdale email address, Brookdale 7 digit ID, and your Library access number.
Change/Reset Password: You must enter your Brookdale 7 digit ID or your social security number to Change/Reset your password. (Top)
Choose the link Change/Reset your password and follow the onscreen instructions to change/reset your password.
If your password reset was successful, you will receive an email confirmation to your Brookdale email account.