Tuition Assistance (T.A.)

Students who are eligible for Tuition Assistance should contact their appropriate Educational Officer for their branch of service to receive the Tuition Assistance (T.A.) form.  Once the student has the completed form, this information should be brought directly to the Cashier’s Office located in the CAR building on the Lincroft Campus.  This information should not be provided to the VA Certifying Official.

Once you have completed courses, if you need to have your grades verified, you should bring the grade/end of semester verification forms to the VA Certifying Official to be processed.  Your forms cannot be emailed, but can be faxed to the phone number and contact name you provide to the office.