Brookdale’s Veterans Center
Brookdale’s Veterans Center is dedicated to providing support services to veterans, active duty military personnel and members of the NJ National Guard. In addition to being a service and information hub, the Center is a focal point for our veterans to gather and interact informally. It also provides a dedicated location for Veteran Club meetings. The Center is located in Main Academic Central (MAC) Room 112.
Active Duty personnel utilizing Tuition Assistance (TA) through their branch of the service should contact the Cashier’s Office at (732) 224-2707 to discuss this process.
Staffed each week via a combination of in-person and virtual hours, veterans have access to a collection of valuable information. They can schedule appointments for the comprehensive array of assistance services, including:
- Review and authorization of GI Bill® benefits and Veterans Administration services
- Assistance with degree planning and short-term personal concerns
- Transition from military to civilian life issues
- Career and occupational assessment and counseling, and links to assistance with job search and career development services
- Connections to and coordination with Monmouth County, NJ state and federal veterans-related programs and services
QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
Eunice Clark, Student Development Associate
Joan Rudinski, Associate Registrar and Brookdale’s Primary Certifying Official for Veterans GI Bill® Benefits
Eleanor Glazewski, Registrar and Brookdale’s Secondary Certifying Official for Veterans GI Bill® Benefits
Ernest Oversen, Director, Disabilities Services
Fidel Wilson, Director, OneStop Student Services
William DeVoe, Manager, Testing Center
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.