Office 365 Training
- Professional Development SharePoint Site (Self-paced, online courses): Refer to the Professional Development SharePoint – Courses Offered for the web based and online OneDrive and Office 365 training opportunities. For assistance, please contact Linda DeButts.
- Microsoft Office Training Center: Offers training for Microsft Office Applications.
- Microsoft Virtual Academy: Virtual Training Academy is organized by playlists and learning paths.
- OneDrive Training: A series of 1-2 minute video tutorials by Microsoft that provide an overview of the features and functions of OneDrive.
- Office 365 Training Center
- Meet The Office 365 App Launcher: Microsoft documentation that provides an overview of the Office 365 portal page and accessing an application.
- Get It Done From Anywhere: Microsoft documentation provides an overview of how to get things done from just about any device. (PDF Version, PowerPoint Version)
Outlook Web App (OWA) for Office 365
- Getting Started in Outlook: This Microsoft article walks you through the basics for your mail, calendar, and contacts in Office 365 using your web browser. When you use your web browser to view your mail, calendar, and contacts, you’re using Outlook Web App. For information about how to use Outlook or other email applications on your desktop.
- Share documents or folder in Office 365: Learn the basics of sharing files and folders in your OneDrive – Brookdale Community College.
- OneDrive for Business Cheat Sheet: A Quick Reference Guide to OneDrive for Business.