Adult Basic Education Frequently Asked Questions
What are the requirements of the GED and ESOL programs?
· Age 16 years or older
· Dedicate at least six hours per week to attend classes and complete assignments
· Read, write, and understand English to take GED Classes
· US citizenship or documents are not required
Where are the GED and ESOL classes offered?
· Brookdale’s Regional Centers in Long Branch and Freehold and Freehold Intermediate School
When are classes offered?
· Two days a week (up to three hours for each class)
· Either Mondays & Wednesdays or Tuesdays & Thursdays
· Morning classes generally meet 10am-1pm
· Evening classes generally meet 6pm-9pm
How do I register for classes?
· Call 732-224-2180 to place your name on our waitlist or · Email firstname.lastname@example.org
· The High School Equivalency Diploma (GED) test is given at Brookdale Community College, 765 Newman Springs Road, Lincroft, NJ 07738
· The Testing Center is located in the Bankier Library
Who do I call for my test result?
· For Test results please call 609-777-1050