The Business Department maintains transfer agreements with upper-level institutions through Brookdale’s Transfer Resources Office.
- Berkeley College
- Georgian Court University (Dual Admissions)
- Kean University
- Metropolitan College of New York
- Montclair State University
- Monmouth University
- New Jersey City University (Dual Admissions)
- New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Ramapo College
- Richard Stockton College
- Rowan University
- Rider University
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- The College of New Jersey
- Thomas Edison State College
- William Paterson University
Brookdale–Rutgers Honors Program
Transfer Agreement for Business Majors
Brookdale Honors Program graduates of the A.A. / A.S. Business Administration program are guaranteed admission to the Rutgers School of Business in New Brunswick upon graduation from the Honors Program with a 3.5 GPA or higher and completion of the Rutgers Business School entrance requirements.
In addition to guaranteed admissions, students may take an introductory level business course at Rutgers University during their fourth or final semester at Brookdale, if they have completed the Rutgers eligibility requirements the semester prior.
The Brookdale courses students must complete to satisfy the Rutgers Business School entrance requirements include:
- ACCT 101 Principles of Accounting I
- ACCT 102 Principles of Accounting II
- COMP 129 Information Technology
- COMP 128 BASIC Programming
- ECON 105 Macro Economics
- ECON 106 Micro Economics
- ECON 225 Business Statistics or
- MATH 131 Statistics
- MATH 171 Calculus
Dual Admissions Program
The Business program at Brookdale participates in Dual Admissions Programs with both Georgian Court University and New Jersey City University. Students can be admitted simultaneously to Brookdale and Georgian Court, or Brookdale and New Jersey City University, or enroll in either of the Dual Admissions Programs any time prior to their last semester at Brookdale. The program ensures qualified students admission to the specified Georgian Court and New Jersey University Bachelor’s Degree programs.