President’s Community Advisory Council
To develop strong advisory, communication and advocacy relationships between Brookdale Community College and community leaders that represent the diverse populations served by the College.
- Create mutually beneficial partnerships between Brookdale and community leaders who can provide strategic review/input and influence to advance the strategic mission of the College.
- Increase outreach initiatives and awareness of the role and value of the College, its programs and services and its goal of expanding community support.
- Provide a forum for community leaders to become personally and professionally involved and connected with the college – creating a network of friends and constituents.
- Solicit strategic and programmatic advice, cultivate political influence, and support fund raising.
2023-2024 Meeting Schedule
- Tuesday, September 19, 2023 at 9:00 a.m. (VIRTUAL)
- Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 9:00 a.m. (VIRTUAL)
- Tuesday, January 23, 2024 at 9:00 a.m. (VIRTUAL)
- Tuesday, April 16, 2024 at 8:30 a.m. (IN-PERSON – Breakfast Roundtable Meeting at Brookdale)