Office 365 – Email and OneDrive for Business
As a Brookdale Board Member, you have a Brookdale Office 365 Account which includes:
- Access to your Brookdale Email
- Access to the web and mobile versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- Access to your OneDrive for Business cloud file storage
With Office 365, you can work from anywhere, on any device, collaborate, and share documents.
View your Brookdale Office 365 Email
- Select the Office 365 icon from the MyBrookdale link on the Brookdale website home page.
- Enter your complete Brookdale Email address and your NetID password. Select Sign in. You will be redirected to the Office 365 Dashboard.
- In the top left corner of the window, select Mail from the menu icon.
- You will be redirected to your Inbox. Your Brookdale Office 365 Email is an Outlook account.
Refer to the following Microsoft Support Article, Getting started in Outlook on the web for Office 365 for a basic overview of Outlook on the web.
Access your OneDrive for Business Cloud Storage
- In the top left corner of the window, select OneDrive from the menu icon.
- You will be redirected to your OneDrive for Business cloud storage.